- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons Jalapeno Tabasco, divided, plus more to serve
- 40 mozzarella pearls, drained and dabbed dry
- Oil, for pan frying
- 3 tablespoons honey
- In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, salt, pepper, and ½ teaspoon of Jalapeno Tabasco.
- Create balls out of the ground chicken that are just slightly larger than the mozzarella pearls. You should wind up with about 40 chicken meatballs.
- Press the mozzarella balls into the centers of each chicken meatball. Use your palms to roll the chicken around the mozzarella entirely; making sure they pearls are fully covered to prevent leaks.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat. Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brown the meatballs in batches and remove to a paper towel lined plate to absorb excess oil.
- Place the browned meatballs on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine the honey and the remaining Jalapeno Tabasco. Brush the mixture over the meatballs.
- Bake until completely cooked through and the glaze begins to darken, about 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with additional Jalapeno Tabasco, to dip.
Source : http://hostthetoast.com/jalapeno-honey-glazed-cheesy-chicken-poppers/