- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup olive oil
- ⅔ cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 medium onion diced
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Add the diced onion.
- Put chicken in a gallon sized bag with marinade. Allow to marinate overnight.
- Place chicken on preheated grill and sprinkle with additional pepper. Cook for about 20 minutes on the grill or until no longer pink in center.
- Can also grill additional lemon slices for garnish.
Source : http://therecipecritic.com/2013/06/grilled-lemon-pepper-chicken/